Thursday, November 4, 2010

Election Results 2010

Election 2010

Please read this article from Minnesota Public Radio about a probable recount in the MN gubernatorial race.
Create a new post on your blog, with an inserted image, stating what you have learned about the recount in our state.  Title your blog "Election 2010."
Also state your opinion about this issue.  Your response should be in paragraph form with heightened attention to writing conventions.
You might find this graphic interesting as you review elections throughout the country.

1 comment:

  1. I am currently compiling a list of the Top 100 Classroom Blogs, and I would like to include your site on my list. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about you and your blog so I can include more information in my article (I couldn't find your contact information) Please e-mail me (alexisbrett@gmail.com) and include the title of your blog in the e-mail, thanks!

    ReplyDelete